Vastu Tips for Buying New Flat – The New Year 2018 has begun with a rush and is sure to bring good wishes. If you are planning to buy a new house, plot, apartment or office then it is best to invest some time on Vastu Shastra. The scientific art has been recognized as a point of priority by many when it comes to building or purchasing a new property. It symbolizes the flow of return and auspiciousness for the buyer. We share some Vastu tips for buying new flat.
What Is Vastu Shastra?
In Sanskrit, Vastu means a house or dwelling in relation to the plot, property site, ground or the brick house where you live, reside, stay or planning to live. Shastra means science or doctrine. They bring harmony between the 5 elements of than nature – fire, water, land, air and sky. This, in turn, brings out the positivity in the environment which signifies prosperity, happiness and contentment in life.
In the world of astrology, Vastu Shastra is closely related to the science of architecture. They incorporate Hindu and Buddhist beliefs of auspiciousness of design, layout, ground preparation, measurements, spatial geometry and space arrangement etc. In short Vastu Shastra is ancient Sanskrit manuals of architecture which mean the science of dwelling. There has been noted the mention of it in Atharvaveda and Varahamihira’s.
Importance of Vastu Shastra for New Home Purchase
Fixed asset investments like properties are a lifelong deal. When you invest in residential properties you take a risk of your loved ones. There have been several cases where buying a house with bad Vastu Shastra led to the doom of the family. On the other hand, the purchase of the new house can be luck too. The difference lied in the right Vastu Shastra. Here is some of the reason why you should invest in Vastu Shastra for a better experience while buying a house:
- It brings the five main elements which work in progress of the human life.
- Stress on elements like space, ventilation, good circulation, forms and colours that influence one’s life physically, mentally and spiritually.
- The negativity is turned to positivity by following the principles Vastu and numerical calculation of Ayadi (which means spend less, receive more).
- Brings spiritual gain by bringing positivity to mind. This results in contentment, happiness, satisfaction, energy and peace of mind.
Vastu Shastra Tips for Buying New House, Flat or Apartment
When you look at tips for Vastu for residential houses there are many elements that come to the mind. It is best to avoid buying, booking or shifting to new houses on Tuesday or Saturday as they considered as unlucky by many. How to check Vastu of a flat? What aspects to look for to have a good Vastu Shastra? We give you some good reliable tips for Vastu for buying a flat:
Specifications of Flats To Buy
- The entrance of the house or flat should be facing north or northeast. Try to avoid south and west entrances.
- The house should not be constructed in northeast or south corner.
- If you have a balcony then its slope should be on the north or east direction facing east and north. Avoid balconies constructed to the south.
- The drainages system should in direction of north, northwest or west.
- If you have a room on the terrace then it should be on the south-west corner.
- The kitchen should be on the south-east. Completely avoid toilets and kitchen in the northeast.
- The house should have windows in the east or north direction.
- It is better to invest in flats have square or rectangular shape.
- The centre room should the hall and should contain good lightening. If not then it should be east or North West.
- The kid’s room should be on the north-east or north-west part of windows on the north side.
- The staircase should be placed in the South-west corner.
- The water storage tank should be on the north-eastern corner.
- If your flat has a study room then it should be the north or east direction.
You can always renovate a few of the things by placing things at rights places like mandir in west or east, study desks on east or north. You change the colours and paint the room in Blue, white, yellow, green or cream which are soothing and brings positivity to mind. Avoid dark colour elements like black and grey which symbolizes negativity.